KRILL OIL AND IT’S BENEFITS
Krill oil is a fantastic new way to renew your health, feel better in your day-to-day life and live a happier, healthier life knowing you are protected and safe.
Since discovering its remarkable ability to shuttle ample amounts of healing omega-3’s into your body, clinical research scientists have been vigorously testing and researching krill oil to see just how effective it is. Here is a short list of it’s benefits:
- Protect your heart
- Sustain healthy inflammatory pathways
- Uphold brain health- concentration, learning and memory
- Maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Ease pre-menstrual distress such as cramps, fluid retention and mild mood swings
- Boost immune function
- Provide well-being and youthful vigor
- Encourage healthy liver function
- Promote a healthy complexion
- Improve joint lubrication and overall function
LET’S DIVE INTO IT A BIT MORE! …
Significant Improvement in Cardiovascular Health!
Results from a study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition reported that krill oil can significantly help maintain healthy inflammatory pathways. The study was conducted by measuring the presence of C-reactive protein (CRP) levels in the blood. One way to measure the risk of cardiovascular health is to determine the amount of the body’s CRP levels. The lower the CRP levels, the healthier the heart. Participants of the study were divided into two groups; a placebo and krill oil group.
- After 7 days, the placebo group’s CRP levels increased by 15.7 % while the krill oil group REDUCED their CRP levels by 19.3%
- After 14 days levels in the placebo group increased again by 32.1% while the group that had been taking 300 mg of krill oil daily reduced their CRP levels by 29.7%!.
Source: The Journal of American College of Nutrition
Distress of PMS Significantly Eased
Women love krill oil because in addition to the dozens of other benefits, krill oil has the unique ability of helping to ease the anguish of PMS. When researchers analyzed the effects of krill oil on menstruating women, not only was distress associated with PMS reduced, krill oil was shown to be even more effective than fish oil among participants. In the study, individuals experienced reduced…
Discomfort from cramps
- Unwanted fluid retention
- Mild mood swings
Gives You A Sharp, Quick Mind…
As we age, naturally memory sharpness, clarity and alertness decline. That’s why you’ll love to know that several scientific studies clearly show the tremendous brain health benefits of both omega-3’s and krill oil, including…
- One study of 30 adults with attention difficulties were shown to have increased mental concentration and mental focus just after 90 days of taking krill oil supplements.
- It was also discovered that higher levels of omega-3’s for older adults resulted in a better chance of staying clear of concentration and memory loss than those with lower omega-3 levels.
- Furthermore, krill oil contains the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin, which has the rare ability to cross the blood brain barrier and maintain cellular integrity.
Promotes Healthy, Radiant and Youthful Skin!
The ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale measures the effectiveness of antioxidants at fighting free radicals. Krill oil has been shown to carry an ORAC value of 43, whereas that of fish oil is valued at 8. Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant and antioxidants have been associated with defending cells against the effects of damaging free radicals, helping you to achieve the complexion you’ve always wanted!
Improved Joint Function
One study published in the American Journal of Nutrition analyzed the effectiveness of krill oil in lubricating joints and supporting a healthy inflammatory response. Participants experienced…
- Less joint distress
- Reduction in joint stiffness
- Increase in overall mobility
The most exciting finding in this study was that these results were noticeable in just the first 7 to 14 days, indicating that krill oil helps joint lubrication and agility.
READY TO ORDER? CLICK HERE.